OverviewThis year's Johannesburg Conference will be held at The Capital on the Park hotel on 5 and 6 September 2019.
We have an amazing line-up of presenters that will be covering a range of topics such as:
- Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology: Driving us towards a unified world
- Information governance and data privacy
- The behavioural science behind compliance
- The role that compliance and governance failures played in the demise of both Steinhoff & Eskom
- COFI bill and its impact on compliance officers
- Competition Amendment act -implementation tips
- and many more
Registration is open to anyone with an interest in compliance.
Please note that this conference is accredited with CPD hours!
Don't delay. Click here to register now
Compliance Institute Southern Africa
Tel: 011 642 7974