We have developed the work labs to provide work experience in the four phases of the compliance risk management process.
Who will benefit from the work labs?
Whether you are curious about compliance, need work experience in certain aspects of compliance, want to know more, or start a career in compliance, these labs are tailored for you. It also provides an opportunity for compliance managers who want to support their employees' personal development.
What are the benefits of attending the work labs?
The benefits include:
- Supplements workplace-based experience
- Provides for practical experience and exposure to a particular compliance phase
- Assists with a limited amount of work experience as part of the Portfolio of Evidence (POE) to meet the work experience requirements for the CPrac (SA) designation and the Occupational Certificate: Compliance Officer (NQF 6)
- Completion of the work labs should also enhance the delegate’s CV by increasing their work experience in those compliance areas.
- Successful delegates will receive a certificate of work experience for the hours relating to the specific work lab component.
NB! The experience gained in the work labs will not satisfy all the criteria for the Occupational Certificate: Compliance Officer (NQF 6), or the CPrac (SA) designation.
For attendees to derive full benefit from these labs, the minimum requirements are:
- Candidates must have been working in a compliance role.
- Candidates must have done the related Compliance Institute training course that will correspond to the specific work lab, i.e.
- The Introduction to Compliance course for the Compliance Universe and Risk Profile work lab;
- The Compliance Risk Management Plan (CRMP) course for the CRMP work lab; and
- The Compliance Monitoring course for the Compliance Monitoring work lab.
Click here for the Price list and Booking forms - Please note that as a response to the COVID-19 Lock down until 16 April 2020, the Work lab dates and format is being revised. New dates will be published within the coming weeks. Kindly check the training page for changes in the Compliance fundamentals training courses.