Membership Fees (R2,950 incl. VAT)All new and lapsed memberships are subject to a R550.00 incl VAT registration fee.
Completing an online membership application and accepting the Terms and Conditions contained therein, as well as any additional Terms and Conditions available on the website, signing and submitting the code of ethics and indemnity form is deemed to be a legally binding contract.
Once a membership application has been processed, a tax invoice issued and uploaded to your profile on the website, you are legally obliged to pay the membership fee.
The Institute has the legal right, as well as an obligation to its members in good standing to take any and all steps to recover outstanding fees. These steps will include, but are not limited to, employing the services of a debt collector and sharing this information with the credit bureau.
Membership Application Process
- Complete the application form and click SUBMIT
- You can either decide to pay the registration and membership fees online or you can choose to make payment at a later stage:
- If you decide to pay at a later stage, please click on 'Pay later' option
- In this case, you can download a Proforma invoice/Quotation
- Please note, if you pay at later stage you will need to email us the proof of payment
- If you select the 'pay now' option, you will be directed to a payment getway for payment
- Once we received proof of payment for your registration fee, we will begin to process your application
- We will proceed with the credit, qualification and employment verification checks
- The turnaround time on these verifications is highly dependent on the accuracy of the information provided in your application form
- When we receive notification of the aforementioned verifications and if no further information is required, your application is sent for Accreditation
- Your membership will then be activated, your accreditation level assigned and you will have full access to the resources on the website
- Membership to the institute is renewable on an annual basis
- Renewals can be submitted online from 3 months in advance as per the renewal notices sent out once a month for 3 months
- If the membership has not been renewed by the indicated expiry date the membership automatically expires
- 60 days after the indicated expiry date the membership is automatically deleted
- Should you wish to continue with membership after this date you will be required to renew and pay the restoration fee
- The renewal process is detailed in all of the notifications sent out. If you do not renew your membership online no renewal invoice can be processed
- Members are given a total of 5 months to renew their membership online