BOARD EXAM I - COMPLIANCE PRACTITIONERThe CPrac (SA) designation focuses on the practical aspects of compliance.
Please note that passing the Board Exam is not the only requirement to obtain a designation. The Board Exam forms part of an integrated assessment process which includes work experience requirements which must be met. Only candidates who meet the qualification and relevant work experience requirements will be permitted to write the Board Exam.
Minimum requirements for Compliance Practitioner
The requirements determine whether a member is eligible to receive, retain, renew or lose a professional designation. This ensures that awarding or revoking of the designation is transparent and consistent in terms of range, depth and difficulty.
The awarding criteria are based on the following:
- Membership requirements, such as good standing, acceptance of the code of ethics and professional conduct
- Education requirements & Work experience requirements refer to this document
- Board Exam results
Process to register for Board Exam I
- Step 1 – Login as a member
- Step 2 – Register for exam
- Step 3 – Submit Portfolio of Evidence for assessment to be eligible to write the exam (what does a PoE consist of?)
- Step 4 – Invoicing & payment
- Step 5 – PoE assessment and outcome
- Step 6 – Attend the Board Prep Session
- Step 7 – Write the exam
|Exam venue||Registration closing date||Exam Date|
|Board Exam I JHB||30 June 2020||13 October 2020|
|Board Exam I DBN||30 June 2020||14 October 2020|
|Board Exam I CPT||30 June 2020||14 October 2020|
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about the Board exam.