IFCA CONGRESS - CONNECTING COMPLIANCE GLOBALLY
As the home of the Chair of IFCA, the Compliance Institute SA is proud to announce the IFCA Compliance Congress which will take place from 17 - 19 October 2023.
The IFCA Congress has been developed to specifically share global challenges and anticipate emerging approaches to regulation, business, technology and the compliance management systems to support the execution of compliance strategy.
What can you expect for the 2023 Congress:
- 3 days of learning and engagement
- 12 global member associations participating
- Across 5 continents
- Leading compliance speakers
- Panel sessions and interviews with global thought leaders
- CPD certificates
- 30 days of access to session recordings so that content can be watched again!
Our session topics will include:
- Data privacy
- Conduct Risk and Ethics
- AI and ChatGPT - Risk, ethics and compliance implications
- Reputational Risk
- Leadership accountability
- Innovation and technology
- Future skills
The full Congress programme will be released in June; however you are able to reserve your advance tickets now to secure your participation.
The IFCA congress will shift your perspective, grow your knowledge and connect you with thought leaders from around the world!
Date: 17 - 19 October 2023
Members: R1,500.00 incl VAT
Non-Members: R3,000.00 incl VAT
CPD: Up to 18 hours